About the PWO Site, Contact, Links Worldwide
The Philatelic Webmasters Organization (PWO) has been created in 2001 to promote, support and develop philately through philatelic webmastering. Its site fights against the proliferation of illegal and excessive stamps.
You may click here to contact by email Victor Manta, the PWO President and Founder, in English, French, German, Russian or Romanian.
Links - Fight Against Prohibited Stamp Issues Worldwide
- Prohibited stamps, FIP. (Not online anymore. Closed by FIP decision).
- Les timbres poste Abusifs / Illegaux, Association Française des Collectioneurs du Tennis de Table (AFCTT)
- AFCTT - Incohérences et les sources des photos utilisées pour faire des émissions illégales de 2018
- UPU IB Circulars 2003 - 2017 (UPU site - Circulars before 2017 are password protected by UPU, what doesn't make sense)
- UPU IB Circulars 2010 - 2017 published by the FIP Fakes and Forgeries commission (in English and French) . Not online anymore. Closed by FIP decision.
- UPU IB Circulars 2003 - 2019 published on the WNS site. Circulaires philatéliques de l'UPU publiés sur WNS.
- UPU IB Circulars 1996 - 2003 (on the PWO site)
- Interpol Cooperation Agreements, UN System, UPU. April 19, 1997. English . Francaise .
- Recommendation C 26/2008. Philatelic Code of Ethics for the use of UPU member countries
- Recommandation C 26/2008. Code de déontologie philatélique à l'usage des Pays-membres de l'UPU
- Nightmare Issues from/by Stamperija Stamps Agency.
- Cycling against Stamperija Issues . And against other cycling "stamps".
- Illegal Stamps Images
- Be vigilant when seeking out stamps on sports topics. An excellent article by Maria Libera.
- Haiti Illegals
Nov, 4, 2017. Revised: May 8, 2020.
Copyright © 2017 - 2020 by PWO and by Victor Manta, Switzerland / USA
All rights reserved worldwide.